Nominations will occur as follows:
- Every player may nominate one goaltender from any team, including their own. The two goaltenders — one from each conference — with the most nominations will be selected.
- Every player will then nominate five skaters from their team or any other team in the tournament.
- The top 26 skaters with the most nominations will be selected.
- (1) Most goals allowed (for a goalie) and Most goals scored (for a skater); or
- (2) Least penalty minutes (for a skater; skip to three for goaltender); or
- (3) Coin toss with the players highest alphabetical last name taking heads and lowest alphabetical name taking tails.
- Example: If one players’ last name is Jones and the other is Gurheart; Gurheart would take heads and Jones would take tails.